Our practice will work to provide a caring atmosphere to ensure uncompromising excellence in your podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a compassionate and professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Click on these links to view and print our helpful forms. You will need Adobe Reader to do this. Get a FREE copy by clicking here.
- Patient Information Sheet
- Financial Policy
- Workmen's Compensation
Your First Visit - What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit
Medical Information to Bring With You on Your First Visit
- The name of your primary care physician, the physician's phone number, and the date of your last visit.
- For our physicians to treat you most effectively, we will ask you to fill out a medical history questionnaire at your first visit. Please bring information about past and current medical treatments and illnesses you have had, including approximate dates.
- A list of the medications you are now taking.
Insurance Information You Should Bring With You
- Your insurance card.
- Know if you have met your insurance company's deductible. If you are not sure, call your insurance company. A toll-free number will be on your insurance card.
- If you are a Medicare patient, remember there is an annual $100.00 deductible that must be met.
- You will be responsible for the amount of co-payment at the time of treatment.
- If you are insured with an HMC (Heath Management Corporation) you will need a referral from your primary care physician before we can treat you.
Please read our Financial Policy and our Privacy Statement.
If you have any other questions about your first visit with us, please don't hesitate to call - we want your visit to The Foot Group to be as comfortable and stress-free as possible.